Two New developments you haven’t heard of!
The new condominium buildings at Empire Pass and Silver Lake keep selling out, such as “One Empire”, “The Empire Residences” and The Talisker Residences at Empire Pass, and the new “Goldener Hirsch” at Silver Lake Village . So here are two more stunning new ones to keep on radar! Stay tuned and call me for details!
“ARGENT” – THE NEWEST CONDOMINIUM BUILDING COMING TO EMPIRE PASS
East West Resorts has recently begun to release information on their upcoming new project in Deer Valley. Located next to Empire Residences in the Village at Empire Pass, Argent will feature an amenity rich building, with beautiful views, and direct ski access to the Silver Strike chairlift. Comprised of 28 residences, Argent’s two, three and four bedroom family size homes range from 1,488 to 3,771 square feet. They capture stunning panoramas from Mt Baldy to the glistening Uinta Range with the night-lights of Main Street twinkling below.
The affluent Buyer Market has made a monumental shift away from buildings without amenities & services, and toward buildings that provide a lifestyle that extends well beyond just the Residence. Families that are on precious vacation time expect high level services and amenities that are easily accessible. In addition, expansive windows walls that harness natural light and pristine views plus smart home technology is expected at this level. As a highly anticipated real estate option from well-known east West Resorts, Argent aims to deliver to this lifestyle driven luxury market.
Live-In Concierge to assist Families in creating effortless and memorable vacation experiences:
- Book dining reservations
- Coordinate Ski School
- Schedule Spa Treatments
- Order groceries & receive packages
- Coordinate Housekeeping
- Receive and send packages
- Coordinate activities with the Talisker Club (IF the owner decides to join)
Ski Valet Staff
- Manage all owners skis, boots and poles (They store all equipment and bring them to the owner when needed)
- Assist family members with getting ski boots on.
- Coordinate all Rental Equipment needs.
- Wax & Tune Ski Equipement
- Food & Beverage experience
- Daily continental breakfast, afternoon Après-Ski Appetizers / Cocktails and all day coffee and hot chocolate service.
- Open Concept Ski Lounge with Bar, Large Gathering Table, ski lockers and Media Room (All in the same space)
- Kid’s room for arts and crafts, video games and board games (places for kid’s to spend time while family skis or is in the Ski Lounge)
- Bowlski’s Gaming Studio – Modeled after Montage Deer Valley’s Daly’s Pub (2 Bowling Alleys, Video Games, Multiple TV’s with surround sound, Lounge Seating and an Indoor Putting Green)
- Gym – Peloton Themed Gym with BIG Window walls for natural light and views.
- Skybox – Rooftop heated outdoor space plus a ‘glass box’ room that is home to the Owner’s Shared Library & Telescope for Stargazing
- Outdoor Ski Beach Experience – Heated deck with extra-large Hot Tub, Fire Pit and Ski Beach for Après-Ski
The development team expects to release final pricing by the end of 2019, but expect it to be approx:
- 2 Bedrooms – $2.2M to $2.6M
- 3 Bedrooms – $2.8M to $4.0M
- 4 Bedrooms – $3.5M to $5.2M
- Penthouses (4 Bed) – $6.4M to $6.8M
ESTIMATED SALES TIMELINE
Reservations for specific Residences will be accepted Early of 2020
Refundable $100,000 reservation deposit required at this point
Reservation to Contract – March 2020
20% Earnest Money Required at this stage
Construction to begin – Spring of 2020
Expected Delivery – Late 2021
“Sommet Blanc” at Empire Pass
Empire Pass Deer Valley. The pinnacle of ski-in, ski-out properties at the renowned Deer Valley® Resort. Here, residents enjoy a perfect blend of extraordinary views and unparalleled snow quality at the number one ski resort in Utah.
Coming soon to the final parcel of this exclusive enclave is a rare combination of easy ski access, a serene mountain setting, stunning ski slope views, outstanding amenities, and sophisticated mountain modern design. Sommet Blanc offers a unique opportunity of elevated alpine luxury living.
Starting on December 26, Reservations of Interest will be accepted for the Residences – three slopeside residential lodges, and the Alpine Villas – six expansive townhomes.
Many factors separate exemplary ski properties from the rest. Sommet Blanc has a major advantage in that it fronts the Ruby Express chairlift near the summit of Empire Pass. This location allows for easy, short laps on Bandana and Lucky Jack – family favorite ski runs. For new skiers, and especially younger children, this provides an option to lap easy runs from a single chairlift. If the kids get tired quickly or want a hot cocoa break, you are close by and can easily glide right back into the lodge. Another benefit for the kids, the popular Bucky’s Trail, and Ruby’s Trail kid zones are right out your door.
For seasoned skiers, the Empire Express chairlift boasts unrivaled bottomless powder fields and rolling groomers. Looking for an additional challenge? Ski down to Lady Morgan for first tracks in the steep and deep before the day skiers find their way to this far end of the resort.
Sommet Blanc enjoys the best possible ski location on the mountain. From the beginning skier to experienced pro, this premier location offers all ages and all abilities an excellent ski experience at Deer Valley® Resort.